Rafting Dunajec – Pontoon rafting on the Dunajec River in Pieniny
Rafting in the Pieniny – Rafting Szczawnica. Dunajec rafting starts from the small village of Sromowce Niżne and ends at the Szczawnica health resort. 14 km of beautiful route along the Polish-Slovakian border. Rafting in the Pieniny is the region’s greatest attraction. The winding Dunajec flows among the Pieniny mountains and peaks such as Sokolica (747 m above sea level) and Trzy Korony (982 m above sea level) attracts tourists from all over the world. Picturesque landscapes, amazing views and the sound of the mountain river will remain in your memory for a long time. A fantastic way to spend time, we recommend especially for organized groups, for families with children and for people actively vacationing.
Rafting and safety
Rafting on the Dunajec belongs to a completely safe form of rafting on the mountain river. Dunajec is the easiest mountain river in Poland. The scale of difficulty of the Dunajec River is WW1, the easiest of the 6-grade scale. It is an active alternative to traditional rafting on rafting. Each participant is equipped with a safety vest, helmet and safety oversees our instructor, the helmsman of the pontoon.
Choose a solid company with experience! What distinguishes us from others?
We do not take as many people as we can on the pontoon! We use the optimal size of pontoons for 6 or 8 persons. We do not use larger pontoons of 10-12 people!
Professional instructors Medalists of the Polish Championships in mountain kayaking
Free parking for customers
Changing room after the rafting
Private rafting and kayaking harbor
The possibility of renting additional neoprene clothing: neoprene foams, shoes, waterproof jackets
Place for barbecue
Rafting route: Sromowce Niżne – Szczawnica
Trip duration: 2 hours
Length of the route: 14 km
Time of arrival by bus to the starting place: 30 min
Cycling time to the starting place: 1-1.5 hours
Rivent’s Rafting and kayaking harbor in front of the Pieniny Inn
Główna 240 street, 34-460 Szczawnica
The price of the Dunajec rafting includes:
- Care of the instructor, rescuer on every pontoon
- Entrance tickets to the Pieniny National Park
- Information about attractions in Pieniny
- High-class equipment: a helmet, a life jacket, a paddock
- Watertight accessories for electronic equipment
- Transport on the trafficking route is additionally 10 PLN per person
- Possible option of renting a bike and getting to the place of rafting
We start the season in April and finish in November
- Booking trips can be made by phone or e-mail
- For organized groups, it is possible to book a trip for a fixed hour
Additional information about rafting on the Dunajec Gorge
- Rafting trips are organized every day after the minimum number of 6 people is gathered.
- The rain has no effect on rafting and you will be so wet 🙂